Rolling Like A Ball
Basic | Intermediate | Advanced
Side Kicks Inner Thigh Lifts and Beats
Side Kicks Inner Thigh Circles
Goals & Benefits
- Improves balance and abdominal strength.
- Increases flexibility of the spine by creating an even curve.
- Massages the spine.
- Encourages connection between the arms and the core.
Tips & Cues
- Try to keep hands on ankles to stay as tightly curled as possible and to prevent the legs from moving away from the seat.
- Try to feel each vertebra while rolling back to and up off of the mat.
- Keep abdominals engaged and scooped through the entire movement.
- Avoid rolling onto the neck.
- Massages the spine bringing circulation to the muscles and discs of the spine.