Basic | Intermediate | Advanced
Goals & Benefits
- A breathing exercise to stimulate the heart and lungs and get blood circulating from head to toe.
- Sets the rhythm of the workout that follows.
- Gets the mind and body interacting while connecting the legs and arms to the powerhouse.
- Flushes the vital organs with oxygenated blood.
Tips & Cues
- Relax neck and lower the head to the mat when tense.
- Focus stays on the abdomen- "hollow and scoop" the abs.
- If the back is strained, knees may bend until the practitioner can control the position of the spine.
- Arms beat rapidly to get the heart pumping.