Open Leg Rocker
Intermediate | Advanced
Side Kicks Inner Thigh Lifts and Beats
Side Kicks Inner Thigh Circles
Goals & Benefits
- Stretches legs and arms.
- Massages and stretches the back.
- Builds balance and stability.
- Teaches lift in the C curve.
Tips & Cues
- Initiate the rocking motion with the abdominals (not the head).
- Control the rocking and avoid rolling onto the neck.
- Control the balance position and stabilize the pelvis using the abdominal muscles and seat.
- Make sure the chest stays lifted even as the spine curves.