Leg Pull Back
Goals & Benefits
- Strengthens and tones the arms, seat, and legs.
- Creates lift and length in the upper body.
- Opens the chest and stretches the arms.
- Creates strength and stability in the hips.
Tips & Cues
- Press up off the arms so as to protect the wrists and shoulders.
- Keep the seat lifted and do not allow the supporting side to drop.
- Keep the working leg straight and long through the lift so the leg is working from the seat.
- Keep the stomach pulled in and up throughout the movement.