Double Leg Stretch
Basic | Intermediate | Advanced
Side Kicks Inner Thigh Lifts and Beats
Side Kicks Inner Thigh Circles
Goals & Benefits
- Strengthens the abdominal muscles while providing a full-body stretch from toes to crown.
- This is a breathing exercise.
- Strengthens the legs- especially inner thighs and seat muscles.
- Keeps the rhythm of the work while increasing stamina.
Tips & Cues
- As the legs hug the body they compress the lungs to wring out every last bit of exhale.
- If you can keep your back from arching and the abdominals scooped, you may extend your legs lower to the mat for a greater challenge.
- Squeeze the inner thighs and glutes as the legs extend.
- Hold the weight of your head with your abdominal muscles rather than your neck.