The Jack Knife
Side Kicks Inner Thigh Lifts and Beats
Side Kicks Inner Thigh Circles
Goals & Benefits
- Builds core strength- abdominals, seat, inner thighs.
- Strengthens and tones the arms.
- Massages and articulates the spine.
- Creates balance and lift in an inverted position.
Tips & Cues
- Keep the upper abdominals pulled in to create a bend in the upper back to avoid rolling onto the neck.
- Slide the hands forward as you descend to make space in the upper back and neck.
- Keep the heels squeezed together to keep the seat and inner thighs engaged.
- Imagine lifting the weight of your legs up as you massage the spine down.