Leg Pull Front
Goals & Benefits
- Strengthens and tones the arms, seat, and legs.
- Stretches the achilles tendon.
- Creates stability and control in the whole body.
- Lengthens the body from the crown of the head to toes.
Tips & Cues
- The back of the body should be in a straight line from head to heels.
- Neck stays long and the belly stays scooped to the spine.
- The body should remain motionless while the body is stretched back and forward.
- The leg should remain long and the hips stable as the leg lifts.