Goals & Benefits
- Advanced expression of open hips and chest and strong back and seat muscles.
- Requires full shoulder extension and strength.
- Full stretch of front of the body.
- Exhilarating for the nervous system.
Tips & Cues
- Keep your weight evenly balanced between inside and outside of the foot.
- Extend through the upper back and support through the lower back with the abs.
- When descending, tuck the chin and land on shoulders to keep the neck safe.
- Press evenly through the hands and feet to lift the center.