Roll Over Balance Control
Goals & Benefits
- Strengthens balance and control.
- Creates length and decompression in an inversion.
- Lengthens the hamstrings.
- Lengthens the neck and stimulates the organs in the throat.
Tips & Cues
- Keep your weight on your shoulders and the head- like a tripod.
- Keep the body still throughout the scissor switch of the legs.
- Reach for the ceiling with the reaching leg to create length.
- Always control the weight of the legs and you lift and lower them.
See our experts teach Roll Over Balance Control