Teaser 1, 2, 3
Intermediate | Advanced
Goals & Benefits
- Strengthens the whole body.
- Improves spinal articulation, balance and control.
- Strengthens stabilizing and lifting muscles of the pelvis and torso.
- Is a mental challenge and when mastered, gives a sense of achievement.
Tips & Cues
- Legs should be at a 45° angle. Teacher may assist in the beginning with finding this angle.
- Make sure the arms anchor into the back and the chest stays open.
- Stomach pulls strongly away from the reach of the legs, creating a C curve in the low back.
- Ribs stay in and the arms extend overhead.