Side Kicks Front Back
Intermediate | Advanced
Side Kicks Inner Thigh Lifts and Beats
Side Kicks Inner Thigh Circles
Goals & Benefits
- Strengthens the legs, seat, and hips.
- Strengthens and stabilizes the torso.
- Builds flexibility and range of motion in the hip and stretches hamstrings.
- Encourages fluid motion in the hips joint while stabilizing the torso.
Tips & Cues
- Keep the upper body still throughout the exercises.
- Keep the upper hip stacked on top of the lower hip and don’t roll back.
- Start with a range of motion that can be controlled and increase as strength increases.
- Keep the working leg in line with the hip. Don’t let gravity pull the working leg down in front or let it lift to the back.