Pilatesology App Frequently Asked Questions
HELP CENTER / FAQs
I’m having trouble with the App, please help!
Since we are constantly updating the app and TV channels if you find things are not working correctly please try the following:
- Check to see if there are any updates available in the app store.
- Please sign out of the app and then log back in. This will flush in the new updates and can oftentimes correct any issues.
- If the issue persists you can try removing the app from your phone/tablet and re-download from the app store, sign in again and see if this solves the issue.
- If you are experiencing subscription or technical issues that do not respond to the above suggestions please click the link below to go to App Support. * Note: You will be taken to Vidapp who handles our App Technical Support.
How do I cancel my subscription?
If you first signed up from the Apple/iTunes Store or the Google Play Store then you subscribed through our Mobile App. Since these subscriptions are handled from inside your account by Apple/Google you will need to use your device to cancel. This means when you’re ready to cancel, simply:
- Click ‘Settings’ > Next, click your name at the top > The 4th option down click ‘Subscriptions’.
- Find the subscription you want to cancel and tap on it.
- Tap Cancel Subscription or Cancel Free Trial at the bottom.
- You’ll get a pop-up telling you when the subscription will expire if you cancel, and you can tap Confirm to complete the cancellation.
- Remember that you can still use your subscription or free trial until the current subscription period ends, so make sure to get the most out of the subscription you still have.
If you want to cancel from your Mac computer instead of your iPhone here are the steps:
- Open iTunes and click Account > View My Account.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and click View Account.
- Scroll to Settings and click Manage next to Subscriptions.
- Find the subscription in question and click where it says Edit next to it.
- Click on Cancel Subscription or Cancel Free Trial.
- You’ll see a pop-up highlighting the end of your current subscription period, and you can click Confirm to complete the cancellation.
Open the Google Play Store > Tap Menu > Account > Subscriptions > Find the subscription you want to cancel > Tap Cancel.
Can I cancel my subscription within the Pilatesology app?
All app subscriptions are managed by Apple for iOS and Google for Android, because of this we are unable to provide an unsubscribe feature within the app itself. However, canceling your subscription is super fast and easy, simply follow the directions above for your device.
By downloading the app, have I agreed and entered into paying the $19.99 USD monthly or $179.99 USD yearly subscription?
Absolutely not. The Pilatesology app is free to download and explore as you please, you are able to see and watch previews all of the classes that are available on the app.
Free 14 day trial?
You can test out Pilatesology in full for 14 days, for free. That means unlimited access to the app, ROKU channel, Apple TV and website including all classes, workouts, programs, downloads and more for you to try out anytime, anywhere.
How do I access my 14 day free trial?
Simply go to play any class in the app and follow the prompts for sign up to enjoy 14 days commitment free to explore the app and website in full.
When do I start paying for my subscription?
Your first payment comes out after your 14 day free trial has finished.
That means, if Pilatesology isn’t for you, you can cancel anytime within your free trial and not pay anything.
How do I sign up to the app?
Simply go to play any class in the app and follow the prompts for sign up.
Can I buy access to just one class?
There is no ‘single class pass’ available in the app or the website, just the monthly or yearly subscription payment for unlimited access to the entire app or website.
I don’t understand the app price, is the price shown just for the chosen video? or will I have unlimited access to all Pilatesology classes?
We’ve made our pricing plans simple. One monthly recurring payment of $19.99 USD or a single payment of $178.99 USD for the Annual plan gives you unlimited access to the app, ROKU channel, Apple TV channel and website. Simply go to play any class in the app and follow the prompts for sign up. When you try to play a class, you will be prompted to sign up to the app, follow the prompts to accept the terms of service and confirm your subscription to the app, you will then have unlimited access to all Pilatesology classes via the app and the website. You have 14 days of commitment free access before your subscription payment takes place.
What does ‘This video is part of subscription mean’?
The video you are trying to access belongs to the overall Pilatesology app subscription. The monthly/yearly subscription price unlocks not only the video you are trying to play and also gives you access to the entire and ever growing library of classes.
Just a one-off payment or monthly/ yearly?
Access to the app is based on a recurring monthly or recurring annual subscription.
Can I save or download classes for watching offline?
Yes, once you are subscribed to the app simply navigate to the video you wish to save and tap the cloud icon in the top right corner. As long as you are subscribed to the app, you will be able to view that class anytime, anywhere without internet. You downloaded videos will be saved in the ‘Downloads’ section, which you can find in downloads tab at the bottom of the app.
The app is telling me it cannot connect to my iTunes account and not allowing me to subscribe. I have entered my password to purchase and it still won’t let me! Help!
This can be for a few reasons relating to your Apple or Google App settings or purchase information. Most commonly, simply make sure ‘in-app purchases’ are switched on in your App Store settings.
Head into your settings on your phone > General > Restrictions > In-App purchases
Open the Google Play Store > Tap Menu > Settings
Still need help? don’t hesitate to contact our support team.
Do I need facebook to sign up to the App?
No. You do not need Facebook to subscribe to the app.