How to Keep Your Clients Coming Back
Nurturing the interactions you have with your clients will help to make sure they keep coming back, time after time, year after year.
Here are 5 small things you can do to help encourage that loyalty:
1. Always deliver on what you say you will do. If you offer a 55 minute session, don’t make it 45 minutes or 1 hour and fifteen minutes! Being consistent builds trust.
2. Find ways to give a bit more than expected. Give your clients a treat now and again! Show them you care. Can you offer them a bottle of water as they leave, or their favorite exercise at the end of a session? What about checking in after a particularly tough workout? Look for ways to elevate the entire experience with your studio. It’s about more than just those 55 minutes of teaching!
3. Talk about their accomplishments. Remind your clients about how far they have come and the possibilities for the future. An easy way to do this is to end each session on a positive note reflecting on one thing that they achieved that day – even if that is simply showing up!
4. Be convenient. Make the process around scheduling and payment as simple, transparent and straight-forward as possible. It’s better that way for everybody!
5. Learn about your clients and their habits. Know what they like and dislike. Observe and listen – you never know what you might learn! There is nothing more rewarding than a happy client. Happy clients refer people to you, they support you and they give you lots of idea’s for ways to grow your business. All of these steps combined will help you to develop a deeper and stronger connection to your clients and result in a more fulfilling relationship for both of you!