Uplifting Intermedi...

Notifications
Clear all

Uplifting Intermediate Mat

9 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Lynanne's lovely voice makes this Intermediate mat class feel like a fresh spring breeze. Her cues will keep you working hard while simultaneously learning to let go of the areas of tension you don't need. Lynanne has been riding a motorcycle a lot lately and the weight of her helmet has been giving her a stiff neck and shoulders. If you too, carry the weight of the world on your shoulders, you will enjoy the attention she gives this important area. She ends the workout with her own version of the Standing Arm Weight Series as well as the Castanets, which is a surprisingly challenging hand exercise that will leave you with a smile or perhaps a look of consternation. Filmed at American Body Tech, Kathryn Ross-Nash’s Allendale, NJ studio.

8 Answers

Great class.Loved the way you worked through the exercises quickly but throughly. Loved using the weights and your exercises for your neck and hands.

Topic starter

Thank you! I had so much fun filming this.

Thanks Lynann for this class...I had so much fun filming it with you...See you soon!!
Lauren

all I can say is
YOU ROCK!!!!!! this was great! great pace and energy
such a great model too!!!!

I loved watching this class with Lynann! I always like to hear other ways of cueing. Thank you so much for this. 🙂

Great Job! Perfect for a 30 minute, intermediate Mat! I had forgotten some of the repertoire for the "standing castanet" and use of Arm Weights, as well. Many thanks for the "correct & instructional/visual" guidance/reminder. I will now be able to resume incorporating this into my own routine, as well as, sharing it with others.

Three words - More. Lynann. Please.

Just found this one...nice flow, enjoyed the ending as well. Thank you!!