Notifications
Clear all

Rhythmic Mat

10 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Catch the rhythm and your workout flies by. Gloria leads this advanced mat with a focused and fun authority to keep you moving without extraneous thought, tension or time. Enjoy the pace and come back again tomorrow for a repeat performance! Visit Gloria at Studio Pilates di Gloria Gasperi where this was filmed.

4 Answers

Very nice and challenging class. Thank you, Gloris, grazie!

Gloria Gasperi Gloria Gasperi Topic starter 18/11/2017 2:09 am

GraZie to you dear! Feel free to contact me for any question or doubt????

Gloria! this Mat work was fantastic! as you said at the end "We don't work for perfection, we work for connection" and that is super clear how the Pilates Method works! with the practice and practice eventually will happen; at the meantime we need to work hard! Love the translation and your own energies in each exercises, Atilio and the others ladies working very hard to keep up the pace of the Mat Work! at the end love the play and pushing beyond to the limit; made me feel alive! thank you for keep the passion for Joe Pilates and all the Universe around!

Gloria Gasperi Gloria Gasperi Topic starter 24/11/2017 1:42 pm

Thank you so much lovely Luz! Your words warm my heart! I know how much you love and you're dedicated to the work!!
I totally agree with everything you wrote and I thank you sooo much for your support!
A lot of flowing rithmyc love to you????????

Great flow ????????????????????????????????

Gloria Gasperi Gloria Gasperi Topic starter 28/08/2019 12:13 pm

thank you????????

What an amazing version of the Mat Workout. Can't wait to try it out. Amazing xx

Gloria Gasperi Gloria Gasperi Topic starter 28/08/2019 12:13 pm

thank you!!! let me know how it goes ????