Teachers Advanced M...

Notifications
Clear all

Teachers Advanced Mat

28 Posts
23 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Fun, creative, tough, classical, lighthearted, clear: all of these words describe Chris Blackburn's teaching and yet there's so much more! Join him for this fantastic mat workout and leave your own description in the comments below. You can find Chris at Dorothee Vandewalle's studio Metropolitan Pilates in Seattle where this class was filmed during the Classical Pilates Conference Seattle in March 2015.

25 Answers

Fantastic! Very clear directions and just enough variations to keep focused. Great class to work out to.

Love, Love Love!!!

Josep's original routine.good .Thank you.

Brilliant Chris!!! And beautiful work by all of the students/teachers in your class!!

Thank you Chris! Great workout :)!

fantasticcccccccc
BRAVO CHRIS!!

The. Best. Classical mat class I've ever seen. Great instruction and cuing. AND, he actually announces each exercise! Basic, but often overlooked. Flows, but not too fast. Enough variation for even very advanced. Definitely some moves to aspire to.
BRAVO!

Chris it was really nice working out with you this morning. No really admire your work and your teaching is as clean and unforced as your work. Thank you. I hope to visit Seattle and work with you all more. My very best, Kara

Loved this mat class, simple challenging and a great workout - thank you Chris.

Really lovely class Chris! Good flow, great transitions, tweaks created to stay within the original work! Thanks.

Six months later, this class is still as challenging as the first time I took it! Fantastic mat class.

just did this again and enjoyed it twice as much!

Wow... I feel so good now. It was my Saturday first Thing in the morning. Love the clean teaching style. Great Teacher.

wish i was there

Page 1 / 2