Notifications
Clear all

EmPowered Mat

10 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Empower your day with a mat session that hones in on your deep core and erases stray thoughts for a complete meditation in motion. Peter’s breakdown of several advanced exercises will transform your practice and you’ll experience fresh variations from his in-depth vocabulary of the work. It's workouts like this one that leave you with a feeling of vibrant energy and accomplishment. For lessons and Teacher Training visit Peter in New York City at The Pilates Shop and Yoga Garage.

10 Answers

Magic! This workout is not 100% classical but having been based on dance or/and ballet, it is so new, fresh, fluid ... Peter is a great inspirator; I particularly love the way he draws the ladies attention to the exercises which are hidden within other exercises (KRN was the first to have been talking about it!) and, as such - they make up it all as ONE! Long Live Pilates:)

Thank you Peter! Lovely, graceful instruction.
I shall repeat this one many times!

Great class. Really liked the boomerang breakdown.

Thank you Peter for making my morning! I really enjoyed the results of your breakdowns, it got me integrated right away--slowing down is worth it :).

Topic starter

Thank you! So good to connect with you this way. Enjoy.

Thank you! This was great and the side bend series was fantastic. The cueing about leading with the pubic bone on push ups was really helpful. Looking forward to helping my clients with that.

This is one of my favorites. Thank you.

Peter, that was absolutely awesome. Thank you for the very helpful cues. I have never felt the boomerang or control balance work so beautifully.

such a beautiful elegant class (and challenging!). i do not have dance in my background but peter's style helped me to channel my inner graceful dancer. thank you so much

Great little tip Peter. Thank you for this analogy with the moon ridge, I am sure my Aussie clients will relate very well. I really enjoy your detailed teaching.