Notifications
Clear all

Top to Bottom Mat

36 Posts
35 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

Alycea Ungaro is one of our most requested instructors and if you’ve never experienced her teaching you’re in for a treat! You’ll continuously move through this workout but within each exercise Alycea changes the rhythm by creating an alignment challenge that prevents your body from cheating with momentum. Rebuilding your body from top to bottom, Alycea's cues will leave you with trembling muscles and a genuine sense of accomplishment. Filmed at Alycea Ungaro’s Real Pilates™, New York, NY.

34 Answers

I let out five audible grunts! Love the dynamics, was transported to Milton Meyers flat back series for a moment during neck pulls. This was the most perfect workout I could have had today and glad I found it to celebrate the opening of the new studio! Thank you!

Alycea Ungaro Alycea Ungaro Topic starter 31/10/2015 5:44 am

Kara! I couldn't be more excited than to know I got to work YOU out today. Thank you to Pilatesology for allowing Pilates pros to come together and support and learn from each other since we can't always get to each other in real life. I'm so happy you liked class!

Fabulous class. I never had a Pilates class breakdown the movements the way this class did. I loved it and learned a lot!! Thank you!

This was a great class! I enjoyed all the precise cueing and detailing.

Intens, clear, and deep. Thank you

! Yes !

WOW!
Great , amazing class.
Thank you.

Best explanation for using upper and lower abs. I could actually do a teaser the way you cued it. The rotations increased my range of motion and flexibility. I loved the hip series it hit all areas of the glut muscles. I will be doing this routine again, one of my favorites.

Best class yet! Alycea is amazing.

I agree awesome, but skipping in the loading made it like a remix. I still loved it

Alisa Wyatt Alisa Wyatt 07/06/2019 12:20 pm

Sorry you had some skipping Erica! When that happens for me, if I change the quality to a lower value it usually stops (click on the gear thing in the lower right corner of the video player). Let us know if that doesn't help, we can figure it out.

Thank you so much Alycea, I really love the way you are teaching, your special approach which made progress a lot. This video is really precious to me 🙂 !
Thanks also for you different hacks, really helpfull, and your passion is contagious !

It's the little bits that are so grand. Wonderfully thoughtful class.

WONDERFUL TEACHER! I learned so much. Classic Pilates - seems so simple till you break it down and REALLY learn the whole movement. thank you!

Best class of week one, thanks.

Nice teacher. 😊 !

Loved this....moved my body and my brain! I learned a lot and it felt amazing.

Page 2 / 3