Notifications
Clear all

Top to Bottom Mat

48 Posts
46 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Alycea Ungaro is one of our most requested instructors and if you’ve never experienced her teaching you’re in for a treat! You’ll continuously move through this workout but within each exercise Alycea changes the rhythm by creating an alignment challenge that prevents your body from cheating with momentum. Rebuilding your body from top to bottom, Alycea's cues will leave you with trembling muscles and a genuine sense of accomplishment. Filmed at Alycea Ungaro’s Real Pilates™, New York, NY.

I have a home studio and so often my home practice is on the equipment because I'm so excited to have it there! As a result I often teach and practice very little mat. This class is a reminder of exactly why I should hit the mat more often!

Awesome class- felt things i've never felt or noticed in some exercises... so excited to share some of these with my clients- thank you!

Thanks Alycea. As always your classes ROCK and I love your teaching style!!!!!!

thank you.

Fabulous lesson for me!!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Your teaching is so inspiring!

I let out five audible grunts! Love the dynamics, was transported to Milton Meyers flat back series for a moment during neck pulls. This was the most perfect workout I could have had today and glad I found it to celebrate the opening of the new studio! Thank you!

Alycea Ungaro Alycea Ungaro Topic starter 31/10/2015 5:44 am

Kara! I couldn't be more excited than to know I got to work YOU out today. Thank you to Pilatesology for allowing Pilates pros to come together and support and learn from each other since we can't always get to each other in real life. I'm so happy you liked class!

Mind blown! It was so good to break down the exercises and to really think about what our bodies should (and should not) be doing. I especially loved the Saw prep, and the side kick prep. I really like how you explain the exercises and have such enthusiasm, I would love to attend a class in person. My body feels amazing after completing this workout, thank you!

I really liked this class! good cues, challenging the body, nice flow and building blocks.

great!!!!

genia!

Fabulous class. I never had a Pilates class breakdown the movements the way this class did. I loved it and learned a lot!! Thank you!

Thanks Alycea, I undertand more each movemnet of the ejercice !

This was a great class! I enjoyed all the precise cueing and detailing.

Intens, clear, and deep. Thank you

love this class! This breakdown helps someone like me (less experienced w/ pilates as compared to other forms of exercise) "feel" my core rather than overusing my neck, legs or momentum in these exercises. It's helped my core stay engaged more throughout regular pilates classes.

Page 2 / 4