Notifications
Clear all

Star Mat

47 Posts
24 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Ready for a fantastic workout? Kim Reis and her workout buddy Lucero Barry are here to make it fun and fast! Kim’s a master at making the hard stuff doable with her precise, easy-to-follow cues. Highlights that’ll improve your workout include: an advanced breathing pattern, several powerful side oblique strengtheners to correct imbalances in the torso, specific ways to use your eyes that assist and deepen exercises, how to use your heels to assist rolling up, a leg stretch to make kneeling side kicks easier, and a few of our favorite moves: the Side Bend with a Twist transitioned into Mermaid, the Star on the mat, and Romana’s special ending. Enjoy! Our thanks to Lucero Barry at Studio Reset in Portland, Oregon where this session was filmed. Visit Kim at www.kimreis.com.

24 Answers

Great flow to it! Loved the combination of the mermaid with the twist. Thank you!

Kim Reis Kim Reis Topic starter 23/04/2020 7:15 pm

You are so welcome! Thanks for working out with me, and I'm glad you enjoyed it. Stay healthy!

Thank you so much for the kick-off workout! It was awesome, fun and challenging!

Kim Reis Kim Reis Topic starter 23/04/2020 7:16 pm

Thanks for working out with me, and I'm right there in it with you! I also did this mat to kick off the challenge and can't wait until tomorrow. Keep up the good work and stay healthy!

Thank you so much!A very super mat!

Kim Reis Kim Reis Topic starter 23/04/2020 7:17 pm

You are very welcome and I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Keep up the good work!

loved it! Thank you Kim and Lucero!!

Kim Reis Kim Reis Topic starter 23/04/2020 7:19 pm

You are so very welcome! Lucero is a great buddy and fellow instructor and so fun to workout with. Glad you loved it. Keep up the great work!

Such a perfect mat. Great pace. Perfect flow and transitioning. Love your calm voice throughout. ❤️

Kim Reis Kim Reis Topic starter 23/04/2020 7:21 pm

Thanks so much for your kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed the workout! Stay healthy and consistent and keep up the good work!

WOW! What a class! Thanks Kim for the creative workout!

Kim Reis Kim Reis Topic starter 23/04/2020 7:23 pm

You are so very welcome! I'm so glad you took the time to workout with me. If you are on the 14 day challenge, I'm right there with you. Let's stay consistent, healthy and strong!

OMGosh how do you talk so calmly while doing that??!! Thanks for the kick off and kicking my ...

Kim Reis Kim Reis Topic starter 23/04/2020 7:25 pm

Ha! Thanks for working out with me today. I'm on the 14 day challenge and I think I kicked my own... 🙂 Stay consistent and healthy!

Amazing! Can't believe i did (most) of that side bending work (kind of)! Great pace and energy...
Thank You!!

Kim Reis Kim Reis Topic starter 24/04/2020 5:18 pm

Good for you! Keep up the good work, and thanks for joining me!

This was great ! I am doing my best to workout however still recovering from vertigo after many weeks & so certain movements are impossible at the moment ! Namely rolling over or jack knife ... lowering head ... many ... BUT I loved it . Makes me feel alive . Thank you x

Kim Reis Kim Reis Topic starter 24/04/2020 5:22 pm

I'm so glad you enjoyed it, and good for you for sticking it out with Vertigo! I'm glad you made wise choices about what to leave out right now. I hope you continue to recover and feel better. Keep listening to your body and stay healthy!

Lovely workout, complete and with a nice pace! 35 min for a total body training! Thank you

Kim Reis Kim Reis Topic starter 24/04/2020 5:25 pm

Thanks for your kind words and for working out with me. This is a good one for when you don't have much time. 🙂 Keep moving and stay healthy!

Page 2 / 2