How to Renew & Cancel
To renew your subscription follow these 3 easy steps:
- Login. You should see a ‘Renew My Subscription’ button. Click to be taken to your account page.
- The subscriptions section will be opened by default. If not click the ‘Manage My Subscription’ button.
- Click the ‘Renew My Subscription’ button. Choose your plan and your payment method. Follow the steps from there…
*Note: If your subscription page is blank then you may have joined with our mobile app using your iTunes or Google Play account. If this is the case, please renew from your device. See our App FAQ below for instructions.
If you signed up via Apple/iTunes or Google Play then you subscribed through our mobile App. These subscriptions are handled by Apple or Google and we have no control over them. You will need to use your device to renew your subscription.
To renew simply:
- Apple: Head into your settings on your phone > Open Apple ID, iCloud, iTunes & App Store > At the very top click your Apple ID > View Apple ID > Subscriptions > Renew
- Android: Open the Google Play Store > Tap Menu > Account > Subscriptions > Find the Pilatesology subscription > Tap Renew.
*Note: If you joined via the mobile App, then the ‘My Account’ area on the website/desktop version will show no Subscription information because Apple/Google manage your subscription.
To cancel your subscription follow these steps:
- Login. Click ‘My Account’ on the upper right.
- The ‘Subscription’ section will be open by default. Click ‘Manage My Subscription’.
- Click ‘Cancel’ (make sure that you clicked, it’s ok to do it twice).
- You will still have full access to the website until your next billing cycle.
*Note – If you see a blank page on your subscription page you may have joined through the App and you must cancel through your iTunes or Google Play account. Please see App FAQ.
Come back anytime! Use your same username and password, login and click ‘Renew My Subscription’.
All of your Favorites, Classes Taken, Playlists, Queue, Comments and likes will be saved and waiting for you!
If you first signed up from the Apple/iTunes Store or the Google Play Store then you subscribed through our Mobile App. Since these subscriptions are handled from inside your account by Apple/Google you will need to use your device to cancel. This means when you’re ready to cancel, simply:
- Apple: Head into your settings on your phone >Apple ID, iCloud, iTunes & App Store > At the very top click your Apple ID > View Apple ID > Subscriptions > Cancel Subscription.
- Android: Open the Google Play Store > Tap Menu > Account > Subscriptions > Find the Pilatesology subscription > Tap Cancel.
Here is a quick fix for videos that keep stopping and starting:
Change the Quality Selector on the video player before pressing play.
- Pick any video as if ready to watch.
- Look in the lower right of the player, next to the volume. Click the “Gear” or “Cog” icon.
- On the pop up click “Quality”.
- Change from Auto to a lower number (360 for example) Then press play.
You can change this setting at any time if you have a better internet connection. 720 and higher is HD.
Some general helpful tips also include closing all other applications that use the internet like iTunes, Facebook, Instagram, Email, Spotify, YouTube etc…
Still having trouble? Please email us at: Support@pilatesology.com!
Frequently Asked Questions
If you don’t have a Roku box, Chromecast dongle or AppleTV but still want to watch Pilatesology on the big screen we have you covered. Click Here for detailed instruction!
If you do have Roku, Chromecast or AppleTV, look for the Pilatesology channel. Login with your website credentials and you’re all set.
No. Joseph Pilates created his mat program long before he invented his apparatus and he taught the matwork to every client. The mat is the purest form of Pilates and builds independence, strength, control and flexibility in every body! We offer more mat classes than apparatus-based classes for this very reason–our site is meant to be an educational and motivational way to keep your practice going when you can’t get to a Pilates studio.
The free trial gives you unlimited access to Pilatesology (including the mobile app, Roku channel & Apple TV channels) for 16 days. If you love Pilatesology then do nothing and your free trial will automatically switch to the paid plan you selected at signup. Cancel before the 16-day free trial has expired and you will not be charged.
- There is no commitment so you can cancel online at anytime.
- There is no penalty to cancel.
- If you are a paid member and cancel you will have full access until your next billing cycle.
- If you are in the free trial and cancel you will have access until the 16 day free trial expires.
You can change plans anytime. Upgrades from monthly to yearly become active immediately. Downgrades from yearly to monthly take effect after the yearly subscription has ended. To change plans please do the following:
- Login. Click ‘My Account’ in the upper right next to your name.
- Click the ‘Manage My Subscription’ button.
- Click the ‘Upgrade to Yearly’ or ‘Switch to Monthly’ button. You will be asked to enter in your credit card again to verify your account. Once confirmed your monthly subscription will stop immediately and your yearly will begin. If you have time left on your monthly subscription it will be prorated into your yearly subscription. Questions? Please email us at: Support@pilatesology.com
Here’s what you need to know about the National Pilates Certification Program’s (formerly PMA) CECs and how the comprehension test works:
- Up to 12 PMA CECs may be earned through approved Distance Learning (Online) workshops.
- PMA CECs are valid for the calendar year in which you take the test only. The tests may be re-taken if you want to earn credit for the workshops on a subsequent year.
- You must be an active Pilatesology member in order to pay to take a comprehension test and receive CECs. There are no extra fees to watch a workshop. All workshops are included with any paid membership. (Not a Pilatesology member? JOIN HERE)
- You must answer all questions correctly to pass a comprehension test (Score = 100%).
- If you do not pass the test you may retake the test for free until you pass.
- Test results and CEC certificates can be found in your Account page. Please download the certificate asap to your desktop and keep it for your records.
Billing & Invoice Questions
- Select the ‘My Account’ link in the upper right.
- Toggle open the ‘Payments & Invoices’ section.
- *Optional – customize your Invoice (vat#, studio address etc.). Click ‘Save Changes’ button.
- Click the number on the right of your subscription, under ‘Invoice – click to download’. This will automatically download a PDF invoice to your desktop or laptop.
*Note – you cannot download to a phone or tablet, sorry.