Tower Time with Son...

Notifications
Clear all

Tower Time with Sonjé

14 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Sonjé Mayo leads this Tower session with beginner students in mind. You'll work through a simple and deeply strengthening workout featuring the Rolldown Bar, Leg Springs and Push Through Bar. Sonjé's detailed instructions make it easy to know that you're doing it right because you'll feel the work intensely! If you're a teacher, this is a wonderful class to follow for learning how to design a basic session. For teacher training, private lessons and Schroth work, visit Sonjé Mayo at http://Sonjémayo.com/ .

Hello - Great class as always with Sonje! What is the brand name of the lumbar pillow she uses? I would love to add to my collection of props.

Sonjé Mayo Sonjé Mayo Topic starter 29/01/2020 10:07 am

Thanks for your positive feedback!
If you email me at sonjekm@gmail.com, I will send you the link for the roll.

This was an excellent class with great cues for all of the subtle adjustments that were being made for the body in front of you! I especially enjoyed the very end about patience being a virtue and how that relates to a wonderful teacher/client relationship!!!

Sonjé Mayo Sonjé Mayo Topic starter 30/01/2020 6:17 am

Thank you! I have had to learn patience myself because I always want the best from every client and as a dancer I wanted it yesterday!!

Awesome as always! I'm really looking forward to attending your workshop in Fort Worth, TX next month!

Sonjé Mayo Sonjé Mayo Topic starter 31/01/2020 5:45 am

Thank you! I look forward to meeting you.

Sonje! I am so grateful for this class! Thank you. The bridging cues were very helpful. Especially, for folks (like me) who tend to tilt the pelvis anteriorly and dump into the lower back. This class was a real gem! I can't get enough of your classes / workshops / tutorials. Keep it coming!

Sonjé Mayo Sonjé Mayo Topic starter 06/02/2020 3:05 pm

I am so delighted that you have found this of value! Good to hear that it has also helped you personally. Awareness is half the battle......

Avatar maryjeanineg@aol.com 07/02/2020 9:30 am

Yes! And since I last say you, I have been working hard on those darn roll-ups! I am using the foam bolster, as well as a magic circle, to help me with rolling up in a c-curve curve. The things that you have taught me have been so deeply meaningful. I can't thank you enough. You have enriched my teaching and helped me with my own personal practice. You are simply, THE BEST, Sonje.

Sonjé Mayo Sonjé Mayo Topic starter 07/02/2020 12:26 pm

Wonderful news.....that is very gratifying for me to know that you have benefited so much!!

Wonderful as usual. I am planning to come visit you soon. Need a few lessons from you. Will email you to discuss dates

Sonjé Mayo Sonjé Mayo Topic starter 08/02/2020 12:36 pm

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it.
I look forward to seeing you again!

Great Class as usual dear Sonje! thank you very much. Looking forward to seeing you soon.