Notifications
Clear all

Deep Core Strength

58 Posts
28 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Get ready to find strength in your body that you didn't know existed! Michael's unique approach towards the classical moves you already know will return a spark to your workout while revealing more about your own body. It's crazy hard work but he moves at a slow pace to allow you to absorb his tips for customizing your workout to get just what you need. A strap to anchor your feet is essential to this lesson - if you're working out at home with a yoga mat, use the bottom of a heavy piece of furniture to help you access strength deep in your core and find an important pelvic stretch. Filmed at Alycea Ungaro’s Real Pilates™, New York, NY.

28 Answers
Topic starter

Thanks Joesmat really appreciate your observations. Take care. MJ

Agree that it is great to have Micheal Johnson back on Pilatesology. His insights are appreciated....more, please!

Avatar Martin 19/07/2016 7:22 pm

Mary, your work looked great in this video!

Great stuff! Challenging but enjoyable in that "Pilates enjoyable" way.

Michael Johnson Michael Johnson Topic starter 26/07/2016 12:07 pm

Thanks so much!

Brilliant break down of the exercises. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

Michael Johnson Michael Johnson Topic starter 26/07/2016 12:07 pm

Joel thanks for watching

Fabulous! Thank you!!

Michael Johnson Michael Johnson Topic starter 28/07/2016 8:36 am

Thanks????

What a super class!!!

Michael Johnson Michael Johnson Topic starter 08/08/2016 3:40 pm

Big thanks

Thank you! So great to challenge the body as an advanced teacher yet remain within the original method. I shall come back!

Michael Johnson Michael Johnson Topic starter 08/08/2016 3:39 pm

I am glad you liked it

This was excellent cuing! Thanks a bunch! One of the many things I will take away from this class:'I don't do the advanced work so often, it is the basics that make you strong ...'

Michael Johnson Michael Johnson Topic starter 08/08/2016 3:39 pm

Thanks for taking the time to reply

I enjoyed your class very much and appreciate your excellent explanation and cues for each exercise helping the viewer/practicioner to understand the exercise and its goal. I learned a lot today.
Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge and I hope you will be making more videos.

Michael Johnson Michael Johnson Topic starter 21/08/2016 9:28 am

I am happy you enjoyed my class

You´re back!!!! Wonderfull class... Awsome explanations, cues, tactile.... Thanks for sharing... I liked very much!!! One of my favorite class!
Waiting already for the up coming classes....

Michael Johnson Michael Johnson Topic starter 26/08/2016 5:43 pm

Many thanks!

Love it. Your teaching really connects to the way I was trained. Really enjoy your teaching. Thank you for all your cues, analogies and linking of the poses!!!
Again Thank you!!!!!

Michael Johnson Michael Johnson Topic starter 19/09/2016 2:05 pm

Tracy thanks for watching

Thank you Michael. Love your clarity and reminders to really use the legs. I can feel the athleticism so much more with your cues.

Michael Johnson Michael Johnson Topic starter 23/02/2017 10:24 am

Great use your entire self

Mj

Powerful and fundamental! A great exercise in humility- thank you!!

Thank you! This would be great for week 1! Good cues!

Michael Johnson Michael Johnson Topic starter 27/04/2020 11:32 am

Thanks for commenting sorry for the delay

MJ

Page 1 / 2