20 Minute Fix: Arms...

Notifications
Clear all

20 Minute Fix: Arms & Abs

9 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Get your workout fix! This quick Pilates mat will put extra focus on your arms and abs and Alisa, along with her workout partner Ilka, flow nonstop through the moves so you'll be done before you know it. You'll reinforce your perfect posture with standing arm work: grab some 1 - 2 pound arm weights or water bottles and notice how tall and lithe you feel afterward. Filmed at Pilatesology Studio.

Awesome quick workout Alisa! Just what I needed today, and bringing back my favorite killer ab series.

Alisa Wyatt Alisa Wyatt Topic starter 19/11/2018 6:17 pm

Haha, you must be the only one who loves that ab series! So glad you enjoyed thanks for working out with me!

Wow!!

I love this video. I started do it with arm and leg weights and in 20 min you get a really intense workout.

Alisa Wyatt Alisa Wyatt Topic starter 10/12/2018 5:17 pm

What a brilliant idea! I am so addicted to my leg weights but for some reason it never occurred to me to use them for regular videos. Woohoo, I'm gonna go nuts on those suckers now! Oh and I just filmed a few more workouts using both last weekend so stay tuned for those soon.

Wow! Was this workout ever intense! Worked parts of me I don't often use. Thank you, Alisa.

Alisa Wyatt Alisa Wyatt Topic starter 21/07/2019 8:40 pm

Sounds like you worked hard Rosemarie! Thanks for joining me.

Superb!