The Art and Science of Contrology
• Full-color photographs with easy to follow, step-by-step instructions clearly demonstrate how to perform each of the 40 Mat and Small Apparatus exercises
• Modifications for each and every exercise present you with alternative options
• Clear transitions create a choreographed flow of exercise workout
• A comprehensive chapter on the philosophy of Joseph Pilates grounds your understanding of the fundamentals of the Method
• In-depth coverage of the basics of Anatomy, Physiology, and Biomechanics gives you a solid foundation of the science of Contrology Pilates
• Exploration of 20 common pathologic conditions allows you to modify the exercises for yourself and your clients
The Art and Science of Contrology Traditional Pilates book is a user-friendly text designed for clients and teachers of the Pre-Pilates and Beginner levels, demonstrating Mat and Small Apparatus exercises that can be easily performed at home.