Notifications
Clear all

Favorite Mat

36 Posts
19 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Alisa Wyatt offers an upbeat, quick paced class that integrates elements of the mat that she’s learned from her 3 primary teachers, Romana Kryzanowska, Kathy Grant and Jay Grimes. She describes the benefits and goals of many exercises and offers specific techniques to help you get more out of the work, leaving you feeling refreshed, wrung out and uplifted. Thanks to Kara for requesting this class!

18 Answers

Loved it! What a great challenge in just 30 minutes. I love that I feel this class everywhere!!

No no, thank YOU, Alisa! You're so much fun and that was a great class...

Alisa, that was lovely! I love the way you teach.

Alisa Wyatt Alisa Wyatt Topic starter 24/02/2012 11:28 am

Thanks Maryam, so great to see you on here!! Hope we can meet up sometime!

Good job! Hit the spot!

Alisa Wyatt Alisa Wyatt Topic starter 24/02/2012 11:25 am

Thank you!!

Loved this Alisa Thank you! You've got great, precise cues & I really like it when you add little extras like,'This is how Joe taught it' enjoying the site very much 🙂

Alisa Wyatt Alisa Wyatt Topic starter 21/03/2012 10:28 am

Thank you so much VIcki!! I love sharing all the fun stories that my teachers share about Joe and Clara, I'll keep them coming :).

That was a crazy fabulous workout! This one is definitely one of my favs so far--great pace, great challenge--so much fun. I think, along with dark chocolate, this site has become my new addiction :).

Favorite it is! Thanks, and to Jack for framing the workouts so elegantly...as though each part of the frame makes the whole thing better.

Great work out! Loved it. I actually did almost all of the teasers 🙂

Wow! I thought I'd give this workout a try... It was challenging but felt great. I will continue with the beginner workouts to gain strength and flexibility and come back to this one in a week or so to measure my progress 🙂

Alisa Wyatt Alisa Wyatt Topic starter 14/08/2012 10:34 am

Hooray for trying classes that push your limits! You will get there in no time, keep up the hard work!

LOVED that intense Kathy Grant start and the evil pushup variations - AWESOME!!! Will be doing this one again (and inflicting my next class I teach with both!). Thx!

Favorite says it all!

Alisa Wyatt Alisa Wyatt Topic starter 11/05/2013 2:39 pm

🙂 Thanks Susan!

Love this! Thank you!

WOW! Fast-paced workout yet with very clear instruction! Thank you, Alisa!

Alisa Wyatt Alisa Wyatt Topic starter 21/05/2013 6:09 pm

You are welcome!

Oh, Alisa! Thank you for being direct and to the point! How refreshing! It gets tedious when the Pilates rambles. . . and rambles! Bravo!

Alisa Wyatt Alisa Wyatt Topic starter 07/11/2013 4:58 pm

Thanks Belinda, that is a lovely compliment!!

Page 1 / 2