Archival Baby Chair...

Notifications
Clear all

Archival Baby Chair with Jack

18 Posts
15 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter

In this short video, Jack Coble demonstrates the archival pregnancy exercises that give the Arm Chair the nickname Baby Chair. These rarely taught exercises will delight your clients and widen your knowledge of how to teach a pregnant client. Want more Jack? Click here for his complete archival series. Filmed at Pilatesology Studio in Hermosa Beach, CA.

Love us some Jack!!!

As long as I'm on the floor laughing, I may as well do the crawl Baby Chair! Always something new to learn at Pilatesology.

So silly! I love it ???? ????

I finally get why it's called the baby chair!! Amazing insights, Jack. I can't wait to let my pregnant client do the leg spring/head dangle exercise tonight. Perf!

Thank you Jack for validating these rarely seen exercises. Now I finally have proof that these exercises I have been doing are totally legit variations for babies and expecting mothers. You're the best bro! ???? 

When I realize today was april 1st, I remembered Jack and his April Fool's vídeos ! It was a resistance test to the chair 🙂 Miss you guys !!!

hahahaaa... ????????

Too funny ????????????????????????????

“Powerhouse!” Hahahaha! Made me laugh so hard!

Good on you! Love having a laugh!!

I can see why you are mostly behind the camera.

This class made much more sense while I was drinking but.. sober not so much. But i did enjoy it!! Thanks

Alisa Wyatt Alisa Wyatt Topic starter 08/05/2019 9:43 am

lol! please don't try these exercises while drinking 😉

It's even funnier when you think all the videos on here will be 'serious teaching' ones! Took me a moment. Thanks for the laugh - brilliant. And after laughing so hard, I realise I still have a bit more work to do on my Pelvic Floor.... now to find a video on that....

Alisa Wyatt Alisa Wyatt Topic starter 04/08/2019 9:24 am

🙂 so glad you got a laugh Ashleigh!!

Jack...I can learn so much from you! I mean...I dooo learn so much from you! Thank you for all that you share!

Alisa Wyatt Alisa Wyatt Topic starter 07/10/2019 6:14 pm

I agree Shari, Jack is an excellent teacher :-), hee hee!