Pilatesology Book Club
Join us for our bi-monthly Book Club! Everyone is welcome for this FREE community event, you do not need a Pilatesology subscription.
Fill out the form below to get on our email list & scroll down for upcoming books and replays of past meetings.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with book club in the subject line.
Book Club Signup Form
Upcoming Books & Dates:
Book Club Recordings:
Recordings are free for anyone to watch. Please feel free to share this page!
(Note that recordings go up asap in Zoom shared screen view. They are edited later for better viewing.)
1) Joseph Pilates: A Biography by Eva Rincke
Use code joepilates25 for a 25% discount: Inner Strength Publishing
*Outside the U.S. please order here: Inner Strength Publishing Ebay
2) Love All Around, The Romana Kryzanowska Biography by Cathy Strack with Carol J Craig
Grab a copy of Love All Around by Cathy Strack and Carol J Craig at: CathyStrack.com*
3) Breath: The New Science of a Lost Art by James Nestor
4) My Enchanted Life An Autobiography by Lolita San Miguel
5) The Great Walk by Wayne Curtis
6) Caged Lion by John Howard Steel
7) Return to Life by Joseph H. Pilates
8) Matthew Walker – Why We Sleep
9) Hubertus Joseph Pilates. The Biography by Javier Pérez Pont and Esperanza Aparicio Romero
*Essentially an encyclopedia of everything that is known and documented about Joe!
10) Daniel Lieberman – Exercised
Pilatesology Book Club is co-sponsored by Cheryl Turnquist of Providence Pilates, Nabi Jung of Prospire App for Pilates Teachers & Vivian Piccone Jung of Authentic Method Pilates