Sit Down No Hands
Goals & Benefits:
· Goal is to sit with control as shown.
· Coordination, flexibility, strength, and balance.
· Research shows that being able to sit and stand up as shown is dramatically related to lifespan.
Tips & Cues:
· Avoid if you have any injuries.
· Pull your stomach in and up to control the descent.
· Bend at your ankles, knees and hips.
· Reach arms forward as your seat goes backward.
· Advanced: cross one foot over the other and keep both flat on the floor.
See our experts teach Sit Down No Hands: