Inner Thigh Lifts and Beats
Goals & Benefits:
- Strengthens the legs, seat, and hips especially the inner thighs.
- Strengthens and stabilizes the torso.
- Provides a nice stretch for the outer hips.
- Balances strength in the leg and hip muscles. Especially important for people who don’t do lateral movements such as runners.
Tips & Cues:
- Keep the upper body still throughout the exercises.
- Keep the upper hip stacked on top of the lower hip and don’t roll back.
- Feel the belly scoop in as the inner thigh lifts..
- Always control the weight of the leg. Don’t let gravity pull the working leg down.
Watch our experts teach Side Kicks Inner Thigh Lifts and Beats: