Inner Thigh Circles
Goals & Benefits:
- Strengthens the inner thighs, seat, and hips.
- Strengthens and stabilizes the torso.
- Provides a nice stretch for the outer hip.
- Balances strength in the leg and hip muscles. Especially important for people who don’t do lateral movements such as runners.
Tips & Cues:
- Keep the upper body still throughout the exercises.
- Keep the upper hip stacked on top of the lower hip and don’t roll back.
- Slow the circles down so you can control the shape of the circle. Don’t miss any parts!
- Always control the weight of the leg. Don’t let gravity pull the working leg down.