Goals & Benefits:
- A beautiful side bend to open the spine and chest.
- Strengthens the shoulders, arms, wrists and inner thighs.
- Strengthens the side abdominals.
- Creates balance and control.
Tips & Cues:
- Keep the shoulders, especially the weight bearing shoulder away from the ear.
- Keep the chest open by making sure the upper arm doesn’t fall forward.
- Control the weight of the body returning to the ground.
- Press up from the floor with your body and inner thighs so that your weight doesn’t sink into your wrist.