Goals & Benefits:
- Builds strength in the seat and back of legs.
- Provides opening in the front of the hip.
- Strengthens the abdominal muscles.
- Tones the arms and opens the chest.
Tips & Cues:
- Try to stay lifted in the hip of the anchored side.
- Reach long with the leg moving leg and lift the leg with your belly.
- If you can reach the floor with the reaching leg without losing stability in the anchored side, there will be a great hip opening.
- Pull the ribs into the front with the abdominals.