Kneeling Side Kicks
Goals & Benefits:
- Strengthens the hips and core and tones the waist.
- Creates strength and stability in the torso.
- Strengthens the connection between the arms and the core.
- Works balance and coordination.
Tips & Cues:
- Make sure the hip stays above the knee. Don’t let it fall back or to the side.
- Keep both shoulders pulled firmly away from the ears and stacked one upon the other.
- Keep the torso still as the leg moves.
- Start with a small leg kick to establish coordination and balance. With time, make the leg kicks bigger.