Goals & Benefits:
- Strengthens and tones the side waist.
- Stretches the spine and hamstrings.
- Teaches lift in the upper body and provides stretch across the chest.
- Weight of the legs is controlled by the seat and abdominal muscles.
Tips & Cues:
- Keep the waist lifting out of the hips and the chest open.
- Keep the torso still and the head on top of the spine- don’t allow the head to drop forward.
- Press your shoulders down- away from the ears.
- The accent is on the up of the legs.
Watch out experts teach Hip Circles: