Goals & Benefits:
- Massages the spine.
- Creates a deep lift in the curve.
- Opens the hips.
- Stretches the neck.
Tips & Cues:
- With the head on the mat, very gently roll the head toward the back of the head for a neck stretch.
- Initiate the roll back with the lifting of the abs, not lifting the head.
- The controlled switching of the legs motion is from the hips- not the knees.
- Try to keep the curve of the spine even throughout the lower back, upper back and neck.
Watch our experts teach Crab: