Notifications
Clear all

Weights for Change

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

There’s no need to wait for results when you add ankle weights to the mat—you’ll feel the change in your body immediately! Join Kathryn Ross Nash for an intense leg, bottom and ab sculpting workout with creative twists on the classics throughout. Our thanks to Kathi’s students Jessica Marcussen, Katie Yip and Morganne Frazier. For info on training with Kathi visit: KathiRossNash.com.

What accurate words are there to describe what I have just watched .... ? It's Heaven and it's Hell; it's the Sun and The Moon; it's the Universe and The body in motion; it's everything that one needs; it's Pilates; it is HER - Kathy Ross Nash. I salute YOU!

Kathy, how heavy are the weights used for this session?

Alisa Wyatt Alisa Wyatt 15/10/2019 8:28 pm

Hi Jymdey! I would suggest starting with 1/2 pound weights. I have used up to 1.5 pounds for various workouts and every time I come back to them I am reminded that it's a good idea to start with less rather than more ;).

Avatar Jymdey 15/10/2019 11:05 pm

@alisa-wyatt

Thanks so much for the advice! Greatly appreciate it!

Hi Kathy.
I have taken my own advice and watched your whole class with the ankle weights. I still love the way you teach with such energy and vim! I was almost sweating just watching it but will absorb it over night and give a whirl tomorrw.
You look absolutely amazing, a real inspiration to those of us who are not in the first flush of youth and a big round of applause to your students!!