Notifications
Clear all

Transformation Mat

16 Posts
14 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Your mat will never be the same after this transformative session with Jennifer Kries! A true star of the Pilates world, her powerful energy is both uplifting and demanding as she takes you on a journey so effective, you’ll truly understand the music of movement that is Pilates. Jennifer uses a Magic Circle for this workout to engage your core in ways you didn’t know possible. Enjoy! You can learn more about Jennifer’s complete line of downloadable and DVDs at: www.JenniferKries.com. Big thanks to HIP Studio in Hermosa Beach where this class was filmed.

13 Answers

I have such a crush on Jennifer! My first Pilates tape (that's how old it is) was her mat class over 10 years ago and her attention to detail and emphasis on energy translate into every exercise. I love the order taken and use of props that ensure firing! patterns of the musculature increases success for those more challenging exercises! I am soooo happy to see her join the wonderful teachers here at Pilatesology! Thanks so much

Alisa Wyatt Alisa Wyatt 21/09/2013 9:04 pm

Right?!! We absolutely love Jennifer too!!

Thanks Jenifer, looking forward to meeting you at Ranch LaPuerta for Pilates Week in Mexico next week. Great Job!! Mary Lyon Lagrange Il

Alisa Wyatt Alisa Wyatt 22/10/2013 11:55 am

Oh so jealous!! MaryLyon can I get in your suitcase?

Topic starter

Thanks for the wonderful comments everyone! It's a delight to be here on Pilatesology with you, and I look forward to more! Warmest regards, Jennifer

i have done this workout maybe 4 times, and I like it with every time more and more (being able to absorb more cues as well)!

Wow that was hard thanks!!!!!

Love the great energy and precision!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Your teaching is so inspiring! Absolutely fantastic. So refreshing and re-affirming for my own teaching. I can just hope to meet you one day and take a lesson ( or 2 or ....)

She gracefully and methodically demands perfection, while giving you everything necessary in order to reach the most of what you have inside of you...and I just love it!!!!!

Thank you for this gift.

Wonderful class! I got so much out of it, I especially liked the jack knife, got it right in my PH!

I found a new favorite class and a new favorite teacher. All I can say is WOW. The work was beyond words and the corrections/reminders with feet, hips, shoulders was what I always need

Really challenging class for a senior. Cues were excellent and pace was good. I am energized for the day.

Wonderful workout! Love the challenge, the pace and the precision.

One of favorite teacher!
thank you , great class
M xxx