Notifications
Clear all

Top to Bottom Mat

37 Posts
36 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Alycea Ungaro is one of our most requested instructors and if you’ve never experienced her teaching you’re in for a treat! You’ll continuously move through this workout but within each exercise Alycea changes the rhythm by creating an alignment challenge that prevents your body from cheating with momentum. Rebuilding your body from top to bottom, Alycea's cues will leave you with trembling muscles and a genuine sense of accomplishment. Filmed at Alycea Ungaro’s Real Pilates™, New York, NY.

35 Answers

Such a fabulous class! Getting the juice out of every move and suspending expectation! Thank you Pilatesology for bringing another class from Alycea!

Really LOVED it! Such super deep connections - awesome!

Thank you for this class, Alycea! Hope you will make it to Paris again in 2014!

wow, this class should be obligatory to take!

Topic starter

Such lovely comments - thank you all. Kartarzyna - that may be one of the coolest things I've ever seen written about my classes - thank you!

I learned so much that I will incorporate into my own workouts & classes! It's the little parts that make the biggest difference. Thank you so much!

Thank you for this amazing class. I will now definitely use this system of breaking up the exercise to make the progression easier. BRAVO!

This. Was. Amazing!
Thank you Alycea, especially liked the cues for criss cross, saw, and side kicks. you really squeezed the juice out of those exercises!

Wonderful Alycea! really brings a lot of length and power to the work! and I don't think I need to say endurance.

I have a home studio and so often my home practice is on the equipment because I'm so excited to have it there! As a result I often teach and practice very little mat. This class is a reminder of exactly why I should hit the mat more often!

Awesome class- felt things i've never felt or noticed in some exercises... so excited to share some of these with my clients- thank you!

Thanks Alycea. As always your classes ROCK and I love your teaching style!!!!!!

thank you.

Fabulous lesson for me!!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Your teaching is so inspiring!

Page 1 / 3