Thighs, Butts & Gut...

Notifications
Clear all

Thighs, Butts & Guts Magic Circle

17 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

If you’re a fan of Clare’s Thighs, Butts & Guts Wunda workout, you’ll love this one too! This time, she delivers her targeted workout with the magic circle. You’ll get a deep workout will leave you feeling strong (and perhaps a bit sore) in all the right places. Visit Clare at Progressive Bodyworks and explore her program for studio owners: Pilates Avatar.

10 Answers
Topic starter

How's it go? Are you feeling it today?

It's always great to see Clare on Pilatesology - another great one - thanks!

Clare Dunphy Hemani Clare Dunphy Hemani Topic starter 05/03/2018 4:35 am

Than you Mary!

Fun class thank you

Clare Dunphy Hemani Clare Dunphy Hemani Topic starter 05/03/2018 4:34 am

Thank YOU Victoria!

Awesome Claire, less is more!. Wow. Great workout and great cuing!!

Wow really enjoyed that. You keeps it fun and hard all at the same time. Some great tips all the way through.

Clare Dunphy Hemani Clare Dunphy Hemani Topic starter 05/03/2018 4:22 am

Fun AND hard....wow that's true of the magic circle for sure! What's the tip you took away and used with your clients?

Great Clare) The Circle is just unpredictable:)

Clare Dunphy Hemani Clare Dunphy Hemani Topic starter 05/03/2018 4:20 am

What do you mean by unpredictable? Do you mean it's unruly with certain exercises? Or requires more control for the user?

Unpredictable .... meaning .... you never know how it "behaves"; it checks out you stabilisation, your sense of balance. your coordination .... 🙂

Clare Dunphy Hemani Clare Dunphy Hemani Topic starter 05/03/2018 10:10 am

Love it!!! Thanks for sharing:)

You asked me what was the tip that I took away from and applied? I am working with a client who recently had a hysterectomy and reconnecting the lower abdominal muscles are what we are focusing on. The very first series of the knees bending and squeezing of the circle as straightening the legs was the ONE. Really helped her find the connection.

Clare Dunphy Hemani Clare Dunphy Hemani Topic starter 05/03/2018 6:12 pm

That's the secret....the inner thigh centerline work is the gateway to the lower abs. Magic! Super happy to hear what worked and others will be too.
Thanks!

Clare I love to see more of you on Pilatesology... you are one talented teacher! thank you 🙂 Hope to see you soon!

“That’s the secret….the inner thigh centerline work is the gateway to the lower abs. Magic!” Yes! Wowza! This was a wonderful class. I actually spontaneously clapped when we finished! It was as thought provoking as it was challenging. I felt so many muscle activations and stabilizations that I hope to transfer to my regular mat and Reformer sessions. I too really enjoy your classes and hope to see more of them here at Pilates.ology. Thank you!