Teachers Advanced M...

Notifications
Clear all

Teachers Advanced Mat

32 Posts
26 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Fun, creative, tough, classical, lighthearted, clear: all of these words describe Chris Blackburn's teaching and yet there's so much more! Join him for this fantastic mat workout and leave your own description in the comments below. You can find Chris at Dorothee Vandewalle's studio Metropolitan Pilates in Seattle where this class was filmed during the Classical Pilates Conference Seattle in March 2015.

Wow... I feel so good now. It was my Saturday first Thing in the morning. Love the clean teaching style. Great Teacher.

wish i was there

Fabulous Thank you!!!

Thanks for an awesome workout this morning. Great way to start the weekend! Lindsey and Betty in Los Gatos, Ca 🙂

Amazing workout..
In pilates u don't use music?

Alisa Wyatt Alisa Wyatt 09/03/2017 4:15 pm

Hi Mayada,
You ask a great question and the answer is no, Joe Pilates did not use music during workouts for the purpose of quieting your mind so you can listen to your body and be present. But if you enjoy having music on when you work out, there's nothing wrong with that--add your own soundtrack and go for it!

Thank you! A good and fun class, very restorative after running in the morning!

Chris Blackburn Chris Blackburn Topic starter 30/04/2017 11:02 am

Thank you for working out along! And kudos to you for working out after a run!

Fabulous workout! I've been underestimating my body's capacity over the last year since I turned 70, but realized the intermediate workouts didn't challenge me enough, so I've gone back to the advanced workouts. Thank you so much, Chris! I will b repeating this one many, many times.

Chris Blackburn Chris Blackburn Topic starter 31/08/2017 4:13 pm

Rosemarie,
Thank you for watching and giving it your all! What a wonderful inspiration you are. Please let me know any ways to keep you challenged in going forward! Just keep moving 🙂

Amazingly awesome 🙂 I feel so good after this workout!
Thanks ????????

Fantastic!!!

Simple, clean and very effective. Some variations that make such a difference ....squeezing that juice out ! Thank you 🙏💙

Wow, I loved this class, great teaching. This is going into my favourites! Thank you.

Brilliant teacher! Awesome class, even though it wasn't always pretty on my end.

Great class, thank you!

Fabulous Workout!! Thank you!!

Page 2 / 2