Restore Your Core M...

Notifications
Clear all

Restore Your Core Mat

10 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Blossom leads a workout aimed at strengthening your core without bending your spine. These exercises are a safe and incredibly effective way for those with osteoporosis, scoliosis, back pain, post abdominal surgery, and pre- and post-pregnancy to restore balance and alignment to the muscles that support your spine. Visit Blossom at her studio in Brooklyn, NY at Bridge Pilates.

8 Answers

Really nice ! Very helpful, Thank You to share these little (big) tricks

Love all your tricks Blossom!

Blossom, this is just the kind of thing I've been looking for on this site! While I normally love a very athletic workout, there are times when going back to fundamentals can be just as challenging and necessary. I learned so many great new Pilates and Pilates-inspired exercises to try. I will go to this whenever I tweak my shoulder or am not feeling 100%, but want to get my circulation moving and lengthen my spine. Thank you!!!

So funny, I had just watched this and then I did it and used it with a client who can't do any flexion....remarkably challenging as you get into it. So there was this beautiful, familiar looking woman at Mari's fundraiser on Friday and I walked up to her to talk about the event, and it was Kerri. I told her I had just seen this and we talked about how hard it was and she had to make it look effortless while holding certain positions, anyway there was a little test, and I named the teacher (you) the name of the class and her...and she said the loveliest things about you. Hope to take a lesson from you some day other than the bit of matapalooza and this video;)

Blossom Leilani Crawford Blossom Leilani Crawford Topic starter 14/12/2015 8:41 pm

I don't think I ever saw this comment until today! I love the small Pilates world. Kerri is lovely (inside and out). This video has many of my tricks that I often need when a client is having "issues". I am so glad you were able to use some of the tools from it!

LOVED that lesson! Thank you!

Fantastic! I love your classes Blossom!

I love all of these exercises. Wonderful series of exercises that strenghthen the whole body while my neck C7 area is recuperating. It totally challenges coordination and is a total butt kicker—even for the non-injured and athletes.

Wow! That was great!! Thank you????