Pre-Pilates Progres...

Notifications
Clear all

Pre-Pilates Progression Class 3 of 6

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

In Class 3 of our 6 class Pre-Pilates Progression Alisa Wyatt leads you through the first exercise in the classical mat: The Hundred. Notice how much warmer you feel afterward! In addition to the deep core work you've been practicing, you'll finish this session with standing exercises aimed at improved balance. Leave Alisa your comments below and she'll respond to any questions you have!

Next Class

Quick Start Home

3 Answers

Hi,

Thanks for your great videos, it feels great in both body and mind learning Pilates from you.

I discovered one issue though about trying to play this video "Pre-Pilates Progression Class 3 of 6". Right now the video doesn't show up.

Can't wait to see it! Thanks again and have a great day 🙂

Alisa Wyatt Alisa Wyatt Topic starter 15/06/2019 1:10 am

Hi Dennis! Thanks for working out with me, I'm glad you're enjoying the videos :).

To fix the issue you're having seeing the 3rd video--can you please try logging out and closing the browser that you're using? Your computer may be holding onto an old version of the site so when you log out and come back it should fix it. Let me know if that works!

Hi Alisa,

I have now cleared all types of web-information in my browser (using google chrome) of all time. Closed the browser and even restarted my computer. But still , the video doesn't show up. The only thing that shows up is the video-description that normaly comes up below it.

To give you a little more detailed info, this is how I do it:

On your start page I click on Mat Only Workouts, then scroll down to the video “Pre-Pilates Progression Class 3 of 6” and click on it (the video picture). A new window is opening and here only the video description is showing not the video itself (not even the video-frame is visible). All other videos on your web page seems to work just fine.

There is no hurry, I will be busy watching your other videos anyways 🙂 . Just wanted to report about this issue so your webmasters could take a look at it.

Topic starter

Hi Dennis!

Ok- we figured out the issue and it's all fixed!!

I just tested all the series in this pre pilates progression and they are all good to go 🙂

Sorry for the delay and apologies for the tech glitch!!

Best,

Jack