Osteoporosis Pilate...

Notifications
Clear all

Osteoporosis Pilates Workout

10 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Do you have Osteoporosis? If the answer is yes, you need to keep your spine straight when you do Pilates. Shari Berkowitz explains why and takes you through a core strengthening, body elongating workout that will build support for your spine and help to prevent your bones from collapsing against each other. Repeat daily and in just a few sessions you’ll notice a difference in your posture, balance and ease of movement. Visit Shari for teacher training, workshops and lessons at The Vertical Workshop. Our thanks to Shari’s student Roccio Cárceles and The Contrology Cohort in New York City where this was filmed.

I don't know if it's just me, but I can't seem to view this video. Don't have issues viewing any others on the site at the moment. The viewing window on this one doesn't appear for me, strangely.

Alisa Wyatt Alisa Wyatt 19/11/2019 1:39 pm

All fixed! Sorry !

I cannot view it as well.....

Alisa Wyatt Alisa Wyatt 19/11/2019 1:40 pm

All fixed : )

The video does not appear on screen...

Alisa Wyatt Alisa Wyatt 19/11/2019 1:39 pm

Sorry folks- all fixed!

Alisa Wyatt Alisa Wyatt 20/11/2019 12:03 pm

Please refresh the page a few times, or log out then back into the website. You are caching the website from yesterday 🙂
jack

As always so much to take away for myself and my clients... Thank you Shari and Pilatesology

Avatar Shari Berkowitz Topic starter 31/01/2020 3:26 pm

Hi, Victoria,
Pardon my delayed reply!
Thank you for taking a look at this and taking from it what you need!
As you already know, I'm happy to answer any questions about any aspect!
All the best,
- Shari