Mat for Spinal Cond...

Notifications
Clear all

Mat for Spinal Conditions

5 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter

If you have hypermobility in your spine, osteoporosis or other back issues, you need Pilates! Join Blossom Leilani Crawford and her student Jennifer whose spinal hypermobility made it difficult for her to stand up straight. This is the workout that changed her body completely—and it can do the same for you too. You’ll follow a sequence designed specifically for those with spinal conditions because it has none of the twisting, flexion or forward bending that’s contraindicated for you, instead you’ll strengthen the muscles that elongate and stabilize your spine. Repeat often and you’ll feel the transformation in as little as 3 sessions. PROPS: The last few exercises in this workout use (optional) 2 pound arm weights, water bottles are a great substitute. Visit Blossom at Bridge Pilates.

Metal Girdle=Chastity Belt. I really loved this attention to my spine. Thank you!

Blossom Leilani Crawford Blossom Leilani Crawford Topic starter 10/01/2020 8:20 pm

@buzzyboy64

Thank you friend. Love that I get to “teach” you virtually. Thanks for watching. xoxo

Loved this. It's really easy to follow and REALLY helped my posture. Blossom is a lot of fun, and I can't wait to try more of her videos.

Topic starter

Thank you for your feedback. I am so glad this is helping you. Aloha, Blossom