Notifications
Clear all

Magic Sonje

15 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Your entire body is going to feel the work like never before in this magic circle mat class with Sonje Mayo! As a direct student of Joseph Pilates himself, Sonje’s attention to detail will get you in places you never knew you had. Trust us, there will be moments when all you want is to put that circle down, but hang on to it because the rewards are worth it. Afterward you’ll have a tighter waistline, longer spine, effortlessly tall posture, better balance and most important,satisfaction in a job well done. For teacher training, lessons and Schroth work, visit Sonjé Mayo at http://Sonjemayo.com/ .

Loved it!! Thank you, Sonje!

Sonjé Mayo Sonjé Mayo Topic starter 03/05/2018 12:44 pm

Great! Happy that you enjoyed it!

Love your classes

Sonjé Mayo Sonjé Mayo Topic starter 05/05/2018 3:43 pm

Wonderful that you are getting something out of these!

This class was not only challenging, but I learned so much from your cueing. Such a wonderful energy in your teaching!!

Sonjé Mayo Sonjé Mayo Topic starter 09/05/2018 2:14 pm

Thank you....may this give you renewed inspiration!

Gosh, I can't wait to toss a circle to a student (and my self)at just the right time. That circle speaks louder than words!

Sonjé Mayo Sonjé Mayo Topic starter 13/05/2018 11:21 am

You will love it.....and you will become even more creative with it!

Sonje,
Exactly what I needed after a long day of teaching! Love taking your classes on here when I cannot make it to Nashville. I must get to your studio soon!
Love, Stacy

Sonjé Mayo Sonjé Mayo Topic starter 16/01/2020 3:26 pm

Sorry Stacy, I do not always get an alert when someone has posted a comment.
Hopefully I will see you somewhere, sometime!

Wonderful

Sonjé Mayo Sonjé Mayo Topic starter 16/01/2020 3:25 pm

Thank you!!

I loved this class and learned so much. The pre-pilates portion really helped me get ready for the rest of the practice.

Sonjé Mayo Sonjé Mayo Topic starter 24/02/2019 7:22 am

Thanks for your feedback. I am always happy when people appreciate the Pre-Pilates exercises again.