Magic Circle Insani...

Notifications
Clear all

Magic Circle Insanity

18 Posts
15 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Take this class and you will do things with a magic circle between your ankles—and other body parts—that don’t seem humanly possible. Just when you think you can’t carry on any longer, Kathi adds twists and turns that make the pain fade away. Due to overwhelming demand for more of her magic, Kathi designed and named this class just for you Pilatesology members. Congratulations in advance to anyone who can make it through (wait, does that sound like a challenge?). For info on training with Kathi visit: KathiRossNash.com.

13 Answers

WOWZA!!! Super challenging - amazing workout! Thanks heaps Pilatesology and Kathi Ross-Nash.

Kathi Ross Nash Kathi Ross Nash Topic starter 24/11/2013 7:00 am

Thank you ! Pushing the envelope changes the body!!!i am thrilled you like it. I feel great after this one!!!!

Awesome! "Insanity" is correct! Where do I pick up my t-shirt??
Thanks, Kathi!

Kathi Ross Nash Kathi Ross Nash Topic starter 24/11/2013 6:58 am

Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!

Kathi, this is an amazing, creative, boosting, genius Magic circular workout! Enjoyed it a lot!!!

Kathi Ross Nash Kathi Ross Nash Topic starter 24/11/2013 6:57 am

Thank you soooooo much
It was so fun to do!!!

Spectacular as always!!! I've been waiting for something like this. Dreams come true! Thanks Kathi, Alisa and Jack! I had so much fun! That mermaid was far nastier than I anticipated. Gonna be working on that one 😉

brilliant thanks.....I've been teaching so much recently and only have time for mini workouts.... this was a session to take me right out of that lazy little comfort zone I got myself into.

This will be my pre-Turkey and pumpkin pie workout! Thank you so much, Kathi!

Avatar lainey48 27/11/2013 4:45 am

Love you classes -Always invigorating, challenging, never boring!

Kathi, you're amazing & so fun! Abs were burning! You're a gem! Ms. Jaime White...gorgeous!

Amazing! Can't wait to try these with my clients! Thank you so much!

you always manage to kill me Kathi, no matter how much I try!!! You are the best xxx

That was so inspiring! I don't teach mat anymore only reformer but I can't wait to add the magic circle abs into the class!!!

Wowsa! Thank you...now where's the t-shirt!! LOL

wow you are great Kathy, I really enjoy this class and my student will enjoy too.

Thank you!! precise gruelling workout and you are so much fun to hear and follow....makes for an entertaining 50 minutes of torture.