Notifications
Clear all

Magic Circle Burn

6 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Join Cary Regan for a fun Mat session that will keep you and your Magic Circle too busy to complain. Don't be fooled by her fun, lighthearted approach - she'll sneak in a challenge wherever she can to wake things up! You'll be so engaged (and entertained), the only evidence of the past hour will be your drenched mat and a hard-earned burn. Time flies when you're having fun - Enjoy! Our thanks to Uptown Pilates West Village studio where Cary teaches and this class was filmed.

6 Answers

Cary Regan, you are exactly the kind of Pilates I'd love to have teach me.

Loved this class! Magic circle is the only tool I have at home other than a reformer, so I'm always delighted when I can find a mat class with more ways to use it. Thank you!

I've taken classes with a few of the people in this video and they are all stellar. Would love to see more videos with each one instructing. Cary's classes are always tough on the abs because I'm laughing so much. Nice to have that experience at home. 🙂

I love Cary! Great class! I will definitely use some of this in my next mat class!

SO wonderful!!! :))

Love Cary's classes and her humour!! Time always flies even though it's so hard at times!!
I too would love to see that film .
Thank you