Notifications
Clear all

Magic Cary

11 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Magic circle class  with Cary is unique, hilarious and totally effective! Join us and find out where your hamstrings are, what the ‘Alien Neckpull’ is all about, why it’s useful to blow air out through a straw, and what the most humiliating exercise in Pilates is. You know you want it—come get your magic on, you’ll be glad you did. Visit Cary at Uptown Pilates in New York City.

Marvellous, splendid, new, spicy:) All in one! The Lady is The One of that GREAT PILATES BREED! Whatever Cary teaches, it is straight forward, full of her sense of humour) ; challenging, strong and full of ROMANA's atmosphere:) I utterly, totally, completely LOVE it:) Thank You, Alisa and Jack:)

Thank you ewapilates! We couldn't agree more, Cary is as close as it comes to the way Romana taught, with her own special sauce on top.

Smiles throughout! Great way to "Cary" the classic Pilates torch!

I love Cary. She always makes me smile! She is an inspiration to me.

Love it as well! Miss her teaching tremendously! Thank you for putting her on video;)

I really enjoyed this Class! The time flew by. I’m strong enough to do intermediate movements but so many intermediate classes still move too quickly for me . The pace of this class was perfect for me and your cues are fantastic from a learning as well as a doing aspect. Thank you so much for this wonderful class Cary!

This was fabulous! Ignore my errant "thumbs downs!" I want to integrate this into my teaching!

Love it!

Amazing class! thank you

I loved this workout it kept me working hard and laughing for that extra ab work.