Notifications
Clear all

Just You Weights

33 Posts
19 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Just you wait! You'll be headed straight for the shower by the end of this workout. Bust out your arm weights (1-3 pounds max) for this killer mat class with the unstoppable Kathryn Ross Nash. The weights add an interesting twist and a whole lotta arm toning, while Kathi’s genius cues help you get the very most out of your body. If you enjoy working hard and moving with flow, you’ll love this workout. For info on training with Kathi visit: KathiRossNash.com.

19 Answers

Ahhh, Kathi, why I love you 🙂 Same flavor of crazy as me, lol!!!

Kathi Ross Nash Kathi Ross Nash Topic starter 23/05/2013 7:33 am

LOL yes- crazy is good!!!

Fantastic class Kathi- Loved the face pace and using weights- your classes are always fun, never boring and invigorating! This will go into my favorites so I can do it again and again!

Kathi Ross Nash Kathi Ross Nash Topic starter 23/05/2013 7:33 am

THANK YOU!!!!!! I have the best partners don't i???

Am I the only one who becomes giddy whenever I notice that one of Kathi's new classes has been uploaded? Fantastic as always and I loved the variety of exercises.

Kathi Ross Nash Kathi Ross Nash Topic starter 23/05/2013 7:32 am

Thank you!!!! I have SO much fun!!!

That was awesome!!! Kathi I so enjoy your ever changing variety of styles and classes. This will be my format for my morning class - what a way to start the day!! Look forward to your next!

Kathi Ross Nash Kathi Ross Nash Topic starter 02/06/2013 4:56 am

Thank you!! I am so thrilled you enjoyed it! Pilates should be fun... why do something if you don't enjoy it?

AWESOME! I loved watching this challenging workout, I hope to try it this weekend.

Kathi Ross Nash Kathi Ross Nash Topic starter 02/06/2013 4:54 am

did you do it?

Love it! Thank you so much, Kathi! I borrowed some of your moves this morning and the class loved it!

Kathi Ross Nash Kathi Ross Nash Topic starter 02/06/2013 4:54 am

YEAH! No that makes me happy!

Loved it. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and your love of the work.

Kathi Ross Nash Kathi Ross Nash Topic starter 02/06/2013 4:51 am

Thank you! I DO love Pilates!

Kathi, you are hysterical. This was awesome. Miss you and hope to see you soon!
xo
Monica

I must be insane, Kathi, because I love everything you do! Phew! Covered in sweat, catching my breath, and loving it!! Thank you! <3

Kathi Ross Nash Kathi Ross Nash Topic starter 21/06/2014 11:00 pm

Emma THANK YOU!!!! I always have great fun on Pilatesology and I am so blessed to have the most amazing teachers by my side when we tape!!! FYI.... This one kicks my bottom when I need to get it together quickly lol

I always love working out with you Kathi! Hope soon it'll be in person! Ciao! Gaia

Kathi Ross Nash Kathi Ross Nash Topic starter 30/01/2015 6:22 am

Hello my dearest! so looking forward to our pilates journey together!

Loved this!! Thank you 🙂

Going to add a little to tomorrow's class, they will love it!!

Kathi Ross Nash Kathi Ross Nash Topic starter 30/01/2015 6:21 am

Yeah! how did it go??

Avatar androne 30/01/2015 10:56 am

It was well received thanks for asking. They all enjoyed the added cardio aspect!

Love it as usual with your workouts!

I love your classes. I love your teaching and energy, really! Thank you. You are a Nutter!!!!

Page 1 / 2