Notifications
Clear all

Gentle Basic Mat

13 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Begin your Pilates day with this gentle, yet effective workout that is designed to bring ease and length to the body while creating support in the center. If you’re already a fan of Kathi’s teaching, you’ll see a quiet, soft side of her as she shifts her energy to the needs of the class! PROPS: Kathi uses 2 pound hand weights, 1 or 3 pounds can be used as well. For info on training with Kathi visit: KathiRossNash.com.

6 Answers

You are the best Kathi! Roll on July 😉 hugs from Ibiza

Kathi Ross Nash Kathi Ross Nash Topic starter 15/05/2014 10:24 am

SEE YOU SOOOOOOOON!

What is it they say........Nice to see basic done at an advanced level. Well done guys! Very nice!

Kathi Ross Nash Kathi Ross Nash Topic starter 15/05/2014 10:24 am

Thank you Miss Lady Jane!

I agree with ladyjane! Basic work done at an advanced level. My arms are burning! xo

Kathi Ross Nash Kathi Ross Nash Topic starter 15/05/2014 10:23 am

THANKS! amazing what a little Pilates can do!

Well I had no idea you could be so calm kathy! But I love it just as much as when you are like a Tornado. I truly believe we can use Pilates to facilitate what our bodies need each day, because it can really vary depending on what we are doing. As an instructor you hit the nail on the head, I need for my body to unwind from working with others all day long.
Love you!

Kathi Ross Nash Kathi Ross Nash Topic starter 15/05/2014 10:22 am

THANK YOU!! LOL i usually do things more "tornado" like because there are SOOOOO many other teachers out there teaching in a calm manner (not saying easy LOL). I love, just like you do, that we have so any options in one method to give the individual client what they need!!!
YEAH!!! so happy yu enjoyed this!

Wow! Far from easy & so very beneficial! You get out what you put in though it feels like perhaps I got more - a bonus perhaps. 🙂

Just to clarify..when you say "wrap the bottom," does that mean tighten the butt? And articulate the spine...roll down one vertebra at a time?

I enjoyed this class! Thank you!

Kathi Ross Nash Kathi Ross Nash Topic starter 25/01/2018 6:21 am

when legs are together- press your heels together- that is the wrap engagement. and articulate the spine is as you stated! hope this helps!